Friday 5 November 2010

Been a longer while!

well it;s been a while since I updated this blog. well that's mainly due to university getting in the way (started uni at the ripe old age of 36).

Anyway, since wrecking my foot after an 11 mile run, I finally got back into the spirit of things. I now cycle to uni, have joined the gym and run about 6 miles/wk and cycle around 25miles/wk.

So all in all, I'm as fit as ever, but doing a bit less running.

I've recently been upping my milage and I successfully managed a 10k at the gym, in a time of 1hr 5 mins. Pretty good going really, still had the legs to do more.

Also managed at the gym a 27 min 5km, which I was quite proud of.

So, although a lot of my running is now gym work, I'm a lot fitter than my last blog post.

Alan Raby

No comments:

Post a Comment