Thursday 19 August 2010

Half marathon Training

Well Yesterday I put in my largest stint running...ever. That "ever" makes me sound like 12 :)

Managed a leg busting 11 Miles, in a not too shabby 2hr.

By eck, it did hurt at the end a little.

Could of been one of the poorest days yet though, as I set off and all I could think of was all my aches and pains. Knees, feet, shins, Calves, goin, back...even a headache (who said excercise is good for you).


Anyway, after my initial Mile, i hada slow walk to try to get my head straight (I'm so bad on myself), then decided just to do another mile and home!!

Little did I know, I was about to do a mammoth run.

During the second mile, things started to click and off I went, on my usual 4/6 Mile route. After the 6 Mile came and went, I did the same lap again (well the 4 mile version of it).

I must say at the end, I was dragging my feet with me, but 11 Miles is 11 Miles. All set for my half marathon at the end of sept :)

No comments:

Post a Comment